Slide show



Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Beautiful single woman Kate

I'm a 19 y/o female, Virgo
I live in St.Petersburg, Russia
I can speak English(Good), Russian(Fluent), Spanish(Basic)
Profession: make up artist
Have no children



DESCRIPTION:

I can tell that you are a man exactly of my dreams, because I simply need someone who can handle my passionate temper!
I have 2 the most loved person in my life, it`s my grandparents. They from early childhood gave me love and faith in myself.
My parents didn`t took any part in my education, so grandparents created me as a person.
I want my own family would be at least similar to my grandparent's. 
They have 25 year age gap but it doesn't bothers them at all. 
My grandmother - she is real lady, who can manage all sorts of conflicts with her wise actions. 
And my grandfather is very serious, used to be military, he is severe man but fair, the example of a real man. 

He helped me to grew independent and very smart. I remember, that we often went hiking, and once we even built the tree house. My Grandma is a very wise woman who raised me as a beautiful lady with good manners and perfect taste. Thanks to Grandma, I have life wisdom, in spite to my young age. They raised me as independent, unhesitating (strong) girl but at the same time very romantic. because even from my childhood years they surrounded me with their unconditional love. Thanks to my grandparents my childhood filled with bright impressions. 

We have no a lot money, but we were most happy person, because we have each other.
I want to tell that age, really does not worry me. The main thing - it's confidence. understanding and love! Maybe it's banal things, but I really think so!
Lets make our scenario of happy relations in real? What would be your positive answer?)))


IDEAL MATCH DESCRIPTION:
I need man who can show me what does it mean to be loved.
I am searching for that only one beloved man, an understanding friend with a good personality.
You will be always the best for me and I will love you for who you are!

MY LANGUAGES SKILLS:
English: I can read and write very well and speak on everyday topics
Russian: I am advanced in every skill
Spanish: I can read and write with a dictionary but can't speak

No comments:

Post a Comment