Slide show



Monday, August 22, 2016

Lawyer Alena from Kiev, Ukraine

I'm a 24 y/o female, Libra

I am that woman you will fall in love easily and will never forget as I am one in a million and I can compare myself with shinning diamond.

Send a message - http://www.datingwomanagency.com/_SEXY_BRILLIANT_.html

I am full of life and energy. My smile is always with me and I like to have good laugh, as more you laugh more you will live)
I am sweet and elegant blond. I am charismatic and a bit crazy, easy going and open person. I love drive and adventure, and looking for my life partner who will can be as crazy as I am!

Oh I need to say I am very active woman. Life is moving, so I move all the time. Work, fitness, gym, traveling, races, it’s all about me. I am active and very intelligent at the time. I like reading, I like to open new horizons, I like to meet new people and cultures. What to say I am perfect don’t you think so?))

More photos: http://www.datingwomanagency.com/_SEXY_BRILLIANT_.html

I need a man who will be able to take my energy and passion! I want he was strong and tender; I want he could feel me and understand me without any words. I need a man I will feel myself in safe. Each morning I want to wake up next to him with thoughts “You are my life, my happiness and pain”. I want he was earner, tamer, loving husband and father. Also I want he was passionate lover and could treat me like the real Queen. In my turn he will be my only King and only person I devote my life to.

No comments:

Post a Comment