Slide show



Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Dating with single Olena from New York, USA


I am 41 year old, family oriented, 1 child, with a lot of love to give, looking for a big family, indoor/ outdoor activities, responsible, intelligent, honest, like yoga/ gym, travel, possibility to have more kids in a new marrige( ready to move if it my soul and true love)
Looking for a friend and partner throw the life, friendly, eat healthy, like to dance.
I am friendly and a good partner, prefer eat healthy, like to cook, grow together as a family, like to dance, like beach, read, study.
I was born in Ukrainian and living in the United States.
I am now a U.S. citizen

More about me

Marital status: Divorced

I would like to meet with serious man who loves to travel in his spare time, sport.

No comments:

Post a Comment