Slide show



Sunday, August 14, 2016

Dating now with single woman Marina

I am self-confident, independent, mature but still young lady who is looking for one thing only – deep love, warm, passionate, naughty but real love!

I'm a 38 y/o female, Aries
I live in Odessa, Ukraine

Send a Message
more photos 
view video

DESCRIPTION:
I am self-confident, independent, mature but still young lady who is looking for one thing only – deep love, warm, passionate, tender, sometimes crazy, naughty but real love that will make me sink in it and make me completely happy! I have gone through ups and downs in my life and I have learnt some lessons which I believe made me smarter and wiser-)) I like to have fun with my friends or my big family, travelling to interesting places, write my small poems, meet interesting people, visit exhibitions. I enjoy boating, fishing, swimming or just laying on the beach and dream…

IDEAL MATCH DESCRIPTION:
I want to be with a man who will cherish our relationships, who will be confident about himself, about me, about our love and relationships. Strong man who will take my hand and will say “Honey, I am with you forever”!

No comments:

Post a Comment