Slide show



Sunday, August 14, 2016

Single woman Nadin

I truly believe that we are the masters of our own destiny.

I'm a 29 y/o female, Libra
I live in Dneprodzerzhinsk, Ukraine

Send a Message 
 more photos 
view video 
send gift or flowers 

 DESCRIPTION: 
The time is RUNNING OUT!
So maybe we won't waste it for trivial things Question
I truly believe that we are the masters of our own destiny, and we have the power to choose what future is to come. And I’m choosing you, dear stranger!
Are you brave enough to check out what will come out from it? Wink

IDEAL MATCH DESCRIPTION: 
GIVE me your hand, and I’ll take it...
 INVITE me in your life, and I’ll become a part of it... FORGET about your fears, be open with me, and I’ll show you what is hidden behind my eyes...
 But PROMISE me that you’ll keep it in secret Wink

No comments:

Post a Comment