Slide show



Sunday, August 14, 2016

Dating online with single Julia


Shining smile, sparkling eyes and optimism in any situation. 


I'm a 27 y/o female, Libra

Send a Message
more photos 
send gift or flowers


DESCRIPTION:

Shining smile, sparkling eyes and optimism in any situation - this is all about me I am a girl who loves life and likes to enjoy it every time, everywhere. But I am serious at the same time, for example, about relationships between a woman and a man. I will be the best friend and the most tender woman in the world for my future husband! I have a daughter and she is my happiness!


http://www.datingwomanagency.com/Skyangel_Julia.html

IDEAL MATCH DESCRIPTION:
I dream to meet my special one, to become the most happy girl in the world and to make my future beloved man the happiest man in the world too. My man should be the best father for my daughter and the best man for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment