Slide show



Sunday, August 14, 2016

Beautiful single girl Anastasia


Shining smile, sparkling eyes and optimism in any situation. 


I'm a 22 y/o female, Gemini
Profession: Fitness trainer 
Have no children

Send a Message
more photos 
send gift or flowers


DESCRIPTION:

I am Loving, tender lady with a good sense of humor, who believes in romance and Happiness. I am very positive person and belive that whatever happens in our life it happens for good.I know how to love with all my heart and want to receive love as well!

Mail Order Brides

IDEAL MATCH DESCRIPTION:
My man should be the best man for me. He has to show me that I am his one and the only. This care and love will be given to him in return. His heart should be kind and soul - pure. Men who are rude and sly are not for me. My preference is a man who is not afraid to tell the truth and who is responsible for everything he doing. As a romantic woman, my man should have a romantic soul. Of course it is not a demand, but it would be great Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment