Slide show



Sunday, August 14, 2016

Single woman Innochka from Kiev


Don't worry, when we will be in love I will pay much attention to my man. So will you change my life?

I'm a 48 y/o female, Libra 
I live in Kiev, Ukraine 
I can speak Russian(Fluent), English(Intermediate) 
Profession: speech therapist 
Have 1 children

Send a Message
 more photos
view video
send gift or flowers

DESCRIPTION:
My dear man!
Thanks that you are looking through and reading my profile! A large number of people are here so we should do right choice, do you agree? In such case I tell you more about me and then lets talk in private communication, with letters, deal? Or better talk in real life ( how about a good restaurant in Kiev?) According to my profession I spend much time at work because I am a doctor. Don't worry, when we will be in love I will pay much attention to my man. So will you change my life? Most of all I want to create THE GREAT FAMILY with lovely man whose soul will have the same heart beating like mine and whose needs will be the same. I guess it’s the recipe of strong relationships. Maybe will you share with me your recipe for happy family? I am sure that happiness is in simple things. And it's true. To say : "Hello" and kiss in nose or neck in the morning, have breakfast in the bed and warm up each other in cold evening...Do you like such idea?

http://www.datingwomanagency.com/FamilyOriented.html

IDEAL MATCH DESCRIPTION:
Doesn’t matter how I will call you in the morning : my dear, my leader, my special one...you must know if I am waking up and going to bed with you in my mind in such case you win my heart! Also you should love kisses and cuddles, romantic evening, active way of life ( sport), traveling. Which place do you want to visit with your lady? And of course you should know how treat your lady so don't forget about flowers not only on holidays Wink Because from me you will get a lot of gifts every day! I like to make my man happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment